Best way to upload your old photos and videos to your Instagram Story.
While selecting media from gallery in Instagram Stories, you are just limited to select photos and videos which are taken in the last 24 hours. Using TwentyFour app , you can simply bypass this limit.
TwentyFour app duplicates your older photos and videos to your Camera Roll so they look like they were taken in the last 24 hours, removing last 24 hour limitation for Instagram App.
Easy to Use:
1. Choose any photo or video form Camera Roll that you would like to upload to Instagram Stories. Your media will be saved to your phone like new.
2. Go to Instagram Stories and slide down to see media from your Camera Roll . Your selected media from Step 1 should be there.
3. Select to upload and your are Done!
- TwentyFour app will not delete or modify your Original media.
- No Login Required
- This app is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.