* Fixed: Issue where tasks appear too large on some iPhone models
* Added: Add a new value to Siri Shortcuts: The task status shortcut now includes "Will Miss Today", which is true if missing the task will result in the Streak breaking.
* Widgets (requires iOS 14)
* Swipe to change pages
* Option to aggregate a task over a week
* Timer progress notifications. You can create notifications X minutes before finish or X minutes after start.
* Split screen / slideover support on iPad
* New sound effects
* "Energy Deficit" health task
* "Record Body Weight" task now lets you input your weight
* “Wash Your Hands” health task (requires iOS 14)
* “Record ECG” health task (requires iOS 14)
* New dietary health tasks
* More tasks can now write to the Health app
* Goal recommendation for "active energy" will now suggest "Move Ring" goal
* Ability to convert a non-health task to a health task (and vice-versa)
* Support for new watchOS 7 complications system (requires watchOS 7)
* Smart alarms on Apple Watch to notify you when a timer is complete (requires watchOS 6+)
* List all tasks (so you can programmatically select a task as an input to another shortcut)
* Send an immediate reminder (so you can setup a location-based automation in the Shortcuts app)
* Create a data backup (so you can create a shortcut that sends the exported file somewhere)
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.