Thanks for using Streaks! This update fixes a small bug introduced last update.
* Fixed: Issue where importing tasks from a backup may fail to import some daily records.
* Fixed: Issue where charts may not display correct statistics
* Fixed: Issue where Apple Watch and Today Extension may not display timed Health data recorded in an external app
* Fixed: Minor UI glitches related to scrolling and theming
* Fixed: Issue where setting a notification sound of "none" still results in a sound
* Fixed: Issue where task action URL may not sync correctly to other devices
* Fixed: Issue where workout types not syncing correctly for "workout" task
* Fixed: Issue where Apple Watch may not display timer progress correctly
* Changed: External URL now instructs user to include scheme in URL (e.g. http://)
* Changed: Flossing task now assigns a duration of 30 seconds instead of 0 seconds
* Added: Billiards icon
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Added: Ability to set an external URL for a task so you can quickly launch another app or web site
* Added: Ability to set negative tasks as "X times per week". If you mark a task as missed, it will appear as missed but your streak will not be reset to 0.
* Added: Ability for timed tasks to have multiple completions per day
* Added: "Pomodoro" sample timed task
* Added: Ability to create negative timed tasks
* Added: "Reduce Screen Time" sample negative timed task
* Added: Ability to auto-switch between dark/light theme based on system setting
* Added: Ability to mark today as missed for positive tasks (this can done via notifications or task calendar)
* Added: Ability to lock the app with Face ID / Touch ID
* Added: Ability to disable "shake to undo" option
* Added: Ability to delete all tasks (in the "Manage Data" section)
* Added: Ability to reset all data for a single task (in the task edit screen)
* Added: New multi-color themes
* Added: New icons
* Added: New Health tasks for brushing and flossing teeth
* Added: Today Extension widget now supports expanded mode, so you can see all of your tasks at once
* Added: Improvements to Siri Shortcuts, including selecting task at runtime and providing output parameters for workflows.
* Changed: When adding a task, we've replaced the "Apple Watch" section with "Eat", and moved all food/nutrition tasks into there.