Justice Royale is a fast paced Brawler with RPG elements, completely built for the mobile environment!
Swipe and tap your way through out the city, battling reckless bicyclists, oblivious tourists, dangerous subway performers and much more.
The city is depending on you to bring justice and balance to these mean streets, can you answer the call? #GetYourGloves
Features: • Intuitive gesture-based controls give you an unparalleled gameplay experience! • Play through episodic levels! • Battle for experience points in survival modes! • Challenge a dangerous enemy in a 1 on 1 battle at night! • Customize your hero's appearance. • Unlock new skills for your hero by earning experience points! • Unlock audio tracks for the main menus!
• New updated loading screens! • Fixed scale of gestures and arrows on iPad devices. • In Game Recording enabled for iOS11 and up. • Block chance for Gym Thug enemy decreased across all difficulties. • Reduced base HP of Male Gym Thug enemy from 200 to 100. Scales up with difficulty. • Reduced base HP of Female Gym Thug enemy from 200 to 100. Scales up with difficulty. • Reduced base HP of Boss Gym Thug enemy from 1000 to 500. Scales up with difficulty. • Reduced base HP of Evil Hero enemy from 1000 to 700. Scales up with difficulty. • Reduced base HP of Biker enemy from 100 to 75. Scales up with difficulty. • Reduced base HP of Tourist enemy from 50 to 40. Scales up with difficulty. • Reduced base HP of Subway Dancer enemy from 100 to 50. Scales up with difficulty. • Controller start button will advance character dialogue screens now. • Controller start button works on title screen. • Fixed a bug with the Biker’s hit collision during the charge attack. • Biker movement speed when doing a charge attack changed from 0.25 seconds to 0.5 seconds across half the screen. • Biker movement speed when doing a charge attack changed from 0.5 seconds to 1 second across the full screen. • Biker movement speed across the screen during Justice Royale stage changed from 3 seconds to 6 seconds • Fixed bug with cool down icons not moving when the health bar exits the screen during cutscenes. • When clearing a Boost of the Day stage, the in app notification only fires once after 3 hours, it will not repeat until a boost stage is completed. • Fixed a bug when tapping on a skill in the talent menu. The scroller moves to reveal the description now.
• Added MFI Controller Support • Added Button Mode Control Scheme, mainly to give iPhone X users another control option. • Reduced In-App Purchases prices from $2.99 > $0.99, $5.99 > $1.99, $11.99 > $3.99 • If you made any In-App Purchase before July 21st, you will receive an additional 5k Exp points the next time you see the Title Screen! • Added Exp Total to the UI in the Stat Screen • Updated Chartboost SDK to prevent any issues with closing Ads. • General code house cleaning.
• Justice Royale is now available world wide! We are so excited to see you #GetYourGloves and serve justice! • We knocked out some assets that aren't being used!
• Updated Facebook SDK to latest version.
• Updated App Preview and Screenshots for iPhone X.