We are happy to introduce a brand new design, with bottom tab navigation, a new social switcher, new friendly versions of Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and fullscreen support for iPhone X.
Fixed in this release:
- FIXED - Crash / Unresponsive app when chosing an alternate App Icon
- FIXED - Crash on the color picker on iOS9 devices
- NEW - Brand new design, with bottom tabs and fast social switcher for Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- NEW - iPhone X fullscreen support
- NEW - Alternate app icons (Change in settings logo or color. Requires Friendly+ and iOS 10.3+)
- NEW - Options for home feed: Page Feed, Groups
- NEW - Access to My Videos, and other feeds from Facebook Menu
- NEW - Redesigned sharing/download ("..." and "cloud" button)
- NEW - Desktop Mode access for Facebook, Messenger and all other sites (via new "..." menu)
- NEW - Open in Safari will display reader view if available
- NEW - Translations: Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Traditional Chinese (If you are interested in helping with translations, please check the new "Help Translate" entry in the settings.)
- FIXED - App becoming unresponsive after tapping on a notification
- FIXED - Reported crashes
- FIXED - iPad displaying desktop version of Facebook, instead of Friendly version
- FIXED - Auto-night mode not stopping properly when starting after midnight
- FIXED - Ad Blocker not blocking some ads
- FIXED - Missing upload photo button in comments for some users on iPad
Please take a minute to reward our efforts with a good rating on the App Store.
Visit facebook.com/getFriendly and we will do our best to help.