HotSchedules is the industry's leading employee scheduling app because it’s the fastest and easiest way to manage your schedule and communicate with your team.
Team members love it because they can swap, pick-up or release shifts with one click. Work-life balance is easily managed with automatic shift pick ups when you want more hours, and time off requests for when you don’t. Calendar sync and notifications keep your Schedules and the roster automatically updated to your phone with any manager-approved changes.
Managers appreciate the 75% time savings when building schedules and one-click approvals for shift changes. The ability to monitor business performance with sales and labor snapshots from anywhere, keeps them out of the back office. And most importantly, staying connected with broadcast and one-to-one messaging makes for a happy and productive team culture.
NOTE: The HotSchedules application REQUIRES a valid HotSchedules user account through your employer.
-Various bug fixes and improvements -Thought of the week - Monowi, Nebraska is the only town in the United States with an official population of one person.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
- Updates and bug fixes.
-App icon new design -Various bug fixes and improvements -Thought of the week - The biggest lie I tell myself is: "I don't need to write it down, I will remember it."
-Roster Report available for non-manager employees -Various bug fixes and improvements -Thought of the week - Seals are just dog mermaids. Think about it.
- Various bug fixes and updates.
-New User Onboarding experience -Various bug fixes and improvements -Thought of the week - For the first time in the history of soccer, the 2002 World Cup was held in two different countries: South Korea and Japan. 2026 will have 3 host countries: Mexico, Canada, and the US
-Various bug fixes and improvements -Thought of the week - The first World Cup was played in 1930. Uruguay was both the tournament host and winner that year.
-Font & Color updates - Contacts, APR and Events icons -Various bug fixes and improvements -Thought of the week - A lion's roar can be heard from 5 miles away!
Various bug fixes and improvements Thought of the week - The Twitter bird actually has a name - Larry
Various bug fixes and improvements
- Various bug fixes and improvements - Thought of the week - The French word for walkie-talkie is talkie-walkie
- The manager approval screens have been updated to display “Partially Available” rather than unavailable time - Improvements have been made to the process of submitting availability to allow the ability to easily add multiple partial availability blocks - Various bug fixes and improvements
-We did it again! The colors in the menu have been updated -What was once labeled "partially unavailable" has been changed to "partially available" -Updated Username Validation for new IDM users -Various bug fixes and improvements -Thought of the week - What has 4 letters, sometimes 9 letters, and never has 5 letters
- Leonardo DaVinci took 4 years to paint that woman. We went through this whole interface refresh recently, but decided the color and fonts in the menu needed another update, so basically, we're on the same level as DaVinci. - Various bug fixes and improvements - Thought of the week - Give a man a plane ticket, and he will fly for a day. Push a man out of a plane, and he will fly for the rest of his life.
- The Email and Birthday fields are now required for users setting up their accounts through the app. This helps you when you forget your login information and also helps managers keep track of their minor employees. - Set your auto pick up and releases up to 30 days in the future. You now have fewer excuses when you claim to have forgotten your anniversary. Sorry. But also, you're welcome. - Multistore users can retrieve their forgotten usernames by selecting the store they need the information for. - If you forget things a lot, you need this update. - Thought of the week - You are now younger than now.
Yo listen up, here's the story - We're blue da ba dee da ba daa! Check out our snazzy blue interface! Various bug fixes and improvements. Thought of the week - Surgery is just stabbing someone to life!
Improvements have been made to the Messaging feature to prevent users from composing messages that don't have the necessary permissions. Various bug fixes and improvements. Thought of the week - Kindergarten translates to 'children's garden' and is literally a place where you put your kid waiting for it to grow.
Various improvements and bug fixes. Thought of the week - Since Earth is the third planet from the sun, aren't all problems technically Third World Problems?
Various updates and bug fixes. Thought of the week: Moses was the first person with a tablet that could connect to the cloud.
Various bug fixes and improvements.
The apps's image has been optimized for the new iPhone X display. Now if only we could help you with that shattered screen. Various improvements and bug fixes. Thought of the week - The only part of your reflection you can lick is your tongue.
Receive a warning when approving a shift that violates a configured threshold of hours between shifts. The WebClock menu item has been moved above Settings to help with its self-confidence issues. Various Bug Fixes and Improvements. Thought of the week - A year's supply of calendars is one calendar
Various bug fixes and improvements. Thought of the week: The first group of people on Mars are going to set a lot of world records there.