Gris is a hopeful young girl lost in her own world, dealing with a painful experience in her life. Her journey through sorrow is manifested in her dress, which grants new abilities to better navigate her faded reality. As the story unfolds, Gris will grow emotionally and see her world in a different way, revealing new paths to explore using her new abilities.GRIS is a serene and evocative experience, free of danger, frustration or death. Players will explore a meticulously designed world brought to life with delicate art, detailed animation, and an elegant original score. Through the game light puzzles, platforming sequences, and optional skill-based challenges will reveal themselves as more of Gris’s world becomes accessible.GRIS is an experience with almost no text, only simple control reminders illustrated through universal icons. The game can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of their spoken language.
Sky: Light Awaits
Embark on an unforgettable social adventure in an ever expanding world.
Sky: Light Awaits is a heartwarming and beautifully-animated social adventure experience designed to be played together by you and your loved ones.
Set in a wonderland above the clouds, Sky invites you and your friends to fly up to explore the buried mysteries together and rebuild a fallen kingdom for its ancient inhabitants. Using your courage and compassion, players must connect as a community to share and build on their flame to spread light back into the world.
Some of the key features include:
- Fly and explore across the beautiful, dreamlike sky sanctuary
- Hold hands with other players to travel and spread light together
- Unlike anything you have felt on mobile, the gorgeous visuals emphasize the game’s beauty while the story promotes values of compassion and community
- Meet other players and families online who you can adventure together with
- Solve puzzles and light candles to uncover new secrets and new paths
- Gift candles of appreciation to strengthen friendship bonds
- Meet a cast of mysterious characters along the way
Please read our FAQ: https://thatgamecompany.helpshift.com/a/sky-beta/
We welcome you report any issues so we can work hard to resolve it.