Fast-paced action meets classic MMORPG adventures in the first zombie-themed ARPG for mobile!
Explore a vast open world, customise your hero, build your arsenal and rule the PvP battlefields!
Fight for survival and explore a vast post-apocalyptic open world in the first zombie action RPG for mobile! Journey into the wastelands and discover the cause of the zombie outbreak as you band together or form rivalries with thousands of other players!
Pick your class, customise your character, build your shelter, craft an arsenal of weapons, develop your skills, and crush your opponents in highly competitive PvP battles! If you love shooting up zombies and are tired of tiny maps and repetitive gameplay, Dead Rivals will blow you away!
WELCOME TO THE DAY AFTER
● Choose from among 3 uniquely skilled classes and customise your hero''''s look.
● Research, craft and improve dozens of different weapons.
● Multiple skill trees allow you to pick the right abilities for any challenge.
● Stand out from the horde with unique clothes and skins!
ROCK THE APOCALYPSE
● Explore in total freedom as you discover large zombie-infested maps, each created in amazing detail.
● Get to know the Factions inhabiting the various areas as you learn who''''s at war with whom. But be careful not to get caught in the crossfire!
● A complete MMORPG-style quest system allows you to focus on the main storyline or take on a multitude of side quests.
● Establish your own Shelter and upgrade its buildings to access more advanced facilities.
MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM
● Team up with other players -- or blow them to smithereens in cutthroat PvP battles.
● Complete special co-op missions: Escape infested areas, escort supply convoys, and repel surprise attacks.
● Jump into insane multi-team PvP battles and mow down anything that moves!
NON-STOP ACTION AND STUNNING GRAPHICS
● Change the point of view to see the world using your favourite camera style.
● Take action using super-fast movements thanks to an intuitive, dynamic control system.
● The cutting-edge art style fills the world with memorable settings. Doom has never looked so cool.
● Insanely hi-res graphics and wild sound effects worthy of a PC or console title!
*** Device requirements: iPad 3 or newer, iPhone 5 or newer, or iPod touch (6th generation) or newer.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don''''t forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Vandals is an infiltration game that will transport you to the most emblematic cities of street art. In this turn-based game, the goal is to sneak around police surveillance and spray walls that grow harder and harder to access.From Paris to Tokyo, via São Paulo, Berlin and New York, follow in the wake of ultra-famous street artists like Blek Le Rat and Keith Haring.With Vandals, you can bomb your alias on the walls of New York like Lady Pink, paint childlike characters like Keith Haring, or get inspired by the poems of Miss.Tic and write your own. After Type:Rider, Vandals is the new project by Cosmografik. It's a video game published and co-produced by ARTE - the European cultural TV and digital channel - and Ex Nihilo. Developed in partnership with Novelab.It is easy to learn, and the puzzles promise hours of immersion and pleasure.• Share your most awesome creations on social networks• Rock to the rhythm of an original soundtrack: headphones recommended!• Play in portrait or landscape mode. Left-handed / right-handed optionThe game includes:• 60 puzzles to solve • 5 cities with original graphical worlds• 40 backgrounders on the evolution of streetart since the 1960s
*** IndieCade 2016 Finalist*** Play By Play Best Australian Game Finalist*** IndieCade Europe 2016 Selection*** Different Games Arcade 2015 SelectionA critically acclaimed work of interactive fiction, Killing Time at Lightspeed allows players to experience life aboard a spaceship hurtling through lightspeed. Just how much can you affect other people''''''''s lives with your fleeting interactions through social media? And will it be for the better?"It’s clever for all sorts of reasons, but the most smart aspect is its recognition of your passivity in the role of a visual novel player, and making that the most crucial part of the story is telling."- John Walker, RockPaperShotgun"It simultaneously tackles the extremely personal and the tremendously impersonal nature of online communication: you can see the full range of emotions your friends experience, but you can’t attend their weddings, meet their children, offer them anything but words on a screen."- James O''''''''Connor, ZAM"I felt a sense of growing despair each time I hit the “refresh” button... Killing Time at Lightspeed is, more than anything else, a timely game about technology and the role of social media not just in the future that developer Gritfish has created but in our present reality as well. "- Javy Gwaltney, Paste MagazineYou never know what the last thing you say to someone will be.On a transport ship leaving earth, a passenger kills time by scrolling through the messages of their social media feed. As the ship leaves and moves further and further away from home, the delay between sending messages and their arrival lengthens. What feels like minutes on the ship is hours, days, weeks, even years back on Earth. Each refresh of the timeline is a tiny window into the past. What will you do in those precious few moments as the lives of everyone you know pass by?Killing Time at Lightspeed is a complete experience with no in-app purchases whatsoever.