From Februry 1st to Februry 28th,5pb. Winter sale!Since 2009, the STEINS; GATE series has sold over 1,000,000 copies! "STEINS;GATE", based on the anime currently being broadcast has finally been released for iPhone and iPod touch! * The game supports Japanese only. - Tag Line The 12th theory that could even blaspheme God -- That is a product of chance we obtained. - Product Summary STEINS;GATE is the second collaborative work between 5pb and Nitroplus with a science-fiction/adventure theme. Released on October 2009 for the Xbox 360, it won the highest Famitsu Award (Japanese video game magazine). Later, the game was released for the PC & PSP, along with additional merchandise such as spin-off video games, character songs and drama CDs. The series has sold more than 100,000 copies. An anime adaptation began airing on April 2011, and it is becoming increasingly popular. The story found in STEINS;GATE is not your usual time traveling fare, but is a "hypothetical science adventure" focused on the structure of time travel itself. Many of the situations and scientific concepts referred to in the game have been plucked from real science; the story-line is therefore credible and intellectual stimulating for players. - Features * A suspenseful adventure game based on time travel! * The story takes place in Akihabara and revolves around science-fiction, touching on subjects such as SERN, John Titor, "IBN5100" PC and more! * The game features the phone trigger system, optimized for iOS. The plot will progress in a specific direction depending upon the player''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s choices and responses! * Play as one of 6 characters with various endings for each! (Including one male character) * Full voice acting! * More than 30 hours of total game-play! * Featuring an original plot by Chiyomaru Shikura, character design by huke, gadget design by SH@RP and scenario development by Naokata Hayashi (5pb.)! * OP movie and end sequence based on the Xbox 360 version. - How to play Intuitive touch panel controls ensure a smooth game-play experience! • Common controls Phone Panel: Invoke phone trigger/Close Two-finger tap (Or pinch-in): Show Tap: Forward text, Confirm Swipe Down: Show log screen Swipe Up: Hide message area Swipe Right: Skip read messages Swipe Left: Force message skip One-finger tap and hold: Auto mode • Original controls Hold portrait orientation: Invoke phone trigger Hold landscape orientation: Close phone trigger - Story Rintato Okabe known as "Okarin" is a university student with second-grade syndrome. He is a self-proclaimed mad scientist named as "Kyoma Hououin". He is the founder of what he calls the "Future Gadget Laboratory" where he spends most of his time inventing odd things along with two other members. One day, they accidentally invented a "time machine" that could send text messages to the past... SERN, John Titor, an old computer "IBN5100", the time machine and butterfly effect, the 11 theories for time traveling.- When a number of factors coincide, a global-scale event will break out from Akihabara! Entrusted with the fate of the future, which decision will Okarin make?
- '11eyes CrossOver -Hollow Mirror Field-Play through crossover scenarios to discover the truth!'11eyes CrossOver' has finally been released for iPhone and iPod touch!* The game supports Japanese only. * Chinese Language Edition is also available.Please search '11eyes' or '5pb'.★ In 'Hollow Mirror Field'', Shu Amami, a modern magician, investigates a missing persons case in Ayamegaoka City, only to encounter the mystifying doppelganger phenomenon!★ Full voice acting brings the scenes to life!★ 'Sin, Damnation and the Atonement Girl' and 'Hollow Mirror Field' are complete, self-contained stories, however playing through both stories provides a much deeper sense of involvement and satisfaction.★ 'Hollow Mirror Field' provides an additional 10 hours of gameplay.- Features of 11eyes CrossOver★ How to play Intuitive touch panel controls ensure a smooth gameplay experience! Choose from 3 types of control. The game is fully customizable.- Game Story★ 'Hollow Mirror Field'Shu Amami is a modern magician who combines science and technology to compliment his magic. With full knowledge of what he is and the danger that it may bring, Shu realizes that he cannot get too close to other people and must hide the fact that he is a magician. Being a student provides good cover to hide the truth.One day Shione Azuma calls Shu onto the rooftop of the school and confesses her love to him. Although Shu cannot tell her his reason, he rejects her because he is afraid that his life of a magician will put her in mortal danger. Upon hearing of Shione's rejection, her friend (the class representative Mio Kouno) is angered and presses Shu to give the reason for Shione's rejection. During the confrontation Mio makes a one-sided remark to Shu making him dislike her. One day Shu's friend 'Tadashi Teruya' asks Shu if he believes in doppelgangers. There is a rumor going around that when one meets their doppelganger, that person will disappear. Kaori Natsuki, Tadashi's childhood friend, told him that she saw her doppelganger. Tadashi asks Shu for help. Shu considers doppelgangers to be nothing more than an urban legend, so they seek help elsewhere and enlist the help of the Library's Witch, Kanae Kuroshiba. Kanae is an aloof but beautiful girl, and explains about doppelgangers in detail. Thanks to Kanae's explanation, their concerns are swept aside, however Shu instinctively senses something is wrong and starts investigating the case by himself. One night, he witnesses a fight between Mio and a doll-like girl with blue hair and realizes that Mio is a modern magician just like him. Shocked at seeing Mio in danger, he releases his ability as a magician and intervenes. The doll-like girl retreats and disappears...A few days later however both Mio and Shu get a shock when they see the strange girl again; she has transferred into their class as a student named Shiori Momono.As the mysterious case of missing persons in Ayamegaoka thickens, the battle against unknown forces begins...
'Memories Off -Yubikiri no kioku-',The 7th story in 'Memories Off' series has been released for iPhone and iPod touch!
The keywords of this story are 'Heart-pounding' and 'Heart-rending',and scenes and character designs has been renewed.
* The game supports Japanese only.
* The game supports iPhone 3GS,iPod touch 3G(Late 2009) and later devices.
★The promo phrase is 'can you break a precious pinky promise?'
★Main location is Fujikawa City, first appearance of the series!
★Play the story with 5 heroines including Chinatsu Amakawa,a childhood friend of player chalacter.
★Full voice acting
★The character designer is Shizuki Morii, known as Japanese light novel illustrator.
★Mucic is cretaed by Takesgi Abo, he is popular by this Memories Off series and also STEINS;GATE.
★More than 35 hours of gameplay.
★Also enjoyable story for new player of this series!
■How to play
Intuitive touch panel controls ensure a smooth game-play experience!
Two-finger tap (Or pinch-in): Show/Hide menu
Tap: Forward text, Confirm
Swipe Down: Show log screen
Swipe Up: Hide message area
Swipe Right: Skip read messages
Swipe Left: Force message skip
One-finger tap and hold: Auto mode
Spring has come to Torin City High School.
In a classroom, Naoki Serizawa is dozing off in warm sunshine from outside the window, and hoping that nothing will be changed, forever, and his ordinary, but peaceful life will go on...with Chinatsu Amakawa, his child hood friend and many friends in the school.
—However, his little wish is broken by mysterious girl——
She is 'Kasumi Nagumo', came before him in sudden, and started living together unexpectedly.
'you have a choice if you want boot out me. I will lost my bed, and you will lost your future. That''s so funny trade isn''t it?'
He is confused.
His ordinary life is breaking down.
Discovering the paradox of memories.
'Can you break a precious pinky promise?'
- Memories Off 6 ~T-wave~(簡体版)
Memories Off 6 ~T-wave~(簡体版) is a visual romantic adventure novel based on the concept of ''''Return to Origin''''!
The sixth episode in the series has finally been released for iPhone and iPod touch!
* The game supports simplified chinese only.
* Tag line of the series: Irreplaceable feelings...with you!
* The story in ~T-wave~ revolves around the locations used for the first series of Memories Off: Sumisora City and Sumisora Benzai-ten (a historical shrine located 20 minutes walk from Sumisora station).
* Play as one of 5 heroines, including Ririsu Tohmine who is a childhood friend of the main character.
* Full voice acting!
* Writing talent such as Chabo Higurashi, Hiro Akizuki, Dai-san-gen, Hiroaki Miura, Takuya Baba and Yayoi Sawatari all contributed to the scenario development!
* Musical score by Takeshi Abo. Character design by Takayuki Koshimizu and Yukihiro Matsuo!
* More than 25 hours of gameplay!
* An engrossing experience for both ''''Memories Off'''' veterans and newcomers to the series!
- Features of Memories Off 6 ~T-wave~
Intuitive touch panel controls ensure a smooth gameplay experience!
How to Play;
Pinch In: Show menu
Tap One Finger: Forward text, Confirm
Flick Down: Show log screen
Flick UP: Show/hide message area
Flick Right: Skip read messages
Flick Left: Force message skip
Tap and Hold: Auto mode
Game resumes after pressing HOME or receiving calls!
- Game Story
It begins one morning in autumn...
The exams are finally over. The students at Sumisora Gakuen High School are free from the midterm exams and are getting ready for the annual school festival.
Shio Tsukamoto opens the door with a sigh. Inside the room he sees his childhood friend, Ririsu Tohmine, half sleeping.
He reluctantly wakes her up as she is sleeping in an odd posture. However, rather than showing appreciation she yells at him and lashes out with a low kick.
In Sumisora City, Kanagawa prefecture, it is already deep autumn, the streets on the way to Private Sumisora Gakuen High School are covered by colorful falling leaves.
It is an ordinary scene...
Shio Tsukamoto is walking with his childhood friend, Ririsu, on the way to school.
"Ririsu used to be very cute..." Shio thinks to himself, remembering days gone by when she was younger and used to follow along behind him.
Some time ago, family problems had forced Ririsu to move away to another city and while she was there she had changed and become very selfish.
Now, although Shio is a good and kind friend, Ririku treats him like a servant. This proves to be a constant source of amusement for Shio''''s classmates and they make fun of him, joking that he will make a good wife someday!
Because of Ririsu, Shio has never had the chance to find a girlfriend.
One day, Ririsu introduces Shio to her classmate Chisa Hakosaki. Chisa was once very quiet and shy, but now her personality has evolved, "Will you dance with me at the school festival party?" Chisa asks Shio. Shio is confused at being asked out on a date by Chisa. Ririsu stares at Chisa and Shio, a complex expression spreading across her face.
With the autumn breeze, their story begins...