*IMPORTANT* Bastion requires an iPad 2 or newer, iPhone 4S or newer, or iPod touch (5th gen).
App Store BEST of 2012 Pick!
Reimagined for iOS, this award-winning action RPG experience redefines storytelling in games with a reactive narrator who marks your every move!
* * *
Bastion earned Editors'''' Choice on the App Store but that''''s not all! Here''''s what critics have to say:
"...simply astounding. This is an action RPG that deserves a spot on every gamer''''s iPad."
- SlideToPlay.com (4 out of 4 ""Must Have"")
"Bastion for iPad is just as good if not better than its console brethren."
- TouchArcade (5 stars out of 5)
"...a wonderful adaption of an outstanding action title... feels at home on the App Store."
- AppSpy.com (5 out of 5)
"It’s a beautiful, clever, absolutely one-of-a-kind experience."
- 148Apps.com (5 stars out of 5)
"Bastion is a textbook example of how to make an iPad port."
- IGN.com (9 out of 10)
* * *
The original version of Bastion earned more than 100 industry accolades, including:
- BEST DOWNLOADABLE GAME and BEST DEBUT, Game Developers Choice Awards
- DOWNLOADABLE TITLE of the YEAR, Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
- BEST VIDEOGAME of the YEAR, Paste Magazine
- BEST DOWNLOADABLE GAME and BEST ORIGINAL SCORE, SpikeTV
- BEST DOWNLOADABLE GAME and BEST INDIE GAME, Inside Gaming Awards
* * *
Bastion for iOS features all the highly acclaimed artwork, music, and narration that Bastion is known for, along with intuitive touch controls. Explore more than 40 lush hand-painted environments as you discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world to pieces. Wield a huge arsenal of upgradeable weapons and battle savage beasts adapted to their new habitat. Finish the main story to unlock New Game Plus mode and continue your journey!
- Stunning hand-painted artwork
- Critically-acclaimed original music score
- Hours of reactive narration deliver a deep story
- Intuitive touch controls created exclusively for iOS
- Universal App runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Variable difficulty for players of all skill levels
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
- 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
- ''''New Game Plus'''' mode unlocked after finishing the story
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Sync saved data seamlessly via iCloud
Bastion is the first title from Supergiant Games. We''''re a small developer with big ambitions: to make games that spark your imagination like the games you played as a kid. Follow @SupergiantGames on Twitter or visit us at www.supergiantgames.com.
* * *
- Voice-over narration: English
- Text and subtitles: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian (based on region setting)
过去，人们为了一瞥未来的景象，用尽稀奇古怪的办法。通过与众不同的第一人称冒险方式，混合了二维与三维、现实与超自然世界，一起体验瑞典古老的Year Walking现象吧！在19世纪的瑞典，黑暗的树林里发出奇怪的生物的咆哮声，去那儿进行一场冒险吧！解决谜题、在搜寻的过程中接触和聆听，预见未来，并发现你的爱人最终是否会回到你身边。在Year Walk中，谜题和线索无处不在，但要完全理解那个寒冷的新年夜所发生的事件，你就必须钻得比这个冒险更深，在现实和虚构中迷失自己。为了体验完整的Year Walk，或者如果您对Year Walk改编的民间故事感兴趣的话，我们推荐您去App Store免费下载Year Walk Companion。"An iOS game like nothing else you’ve seen on the format to date. This is a brave and truly original work" Edge - 9/10 "Elegant and artful, Year Walk is an unmissable piece of work. You can close the app and put down the phone, but the forest may spread beyond its glassy confines, its spindly, silver-skinned trees taking root in your own home, your own dreams." Eurogamer - 9/10 "A game this distinctive, this different, this thrillingly new is the best possible demonstration of the format’s versatility; indeed, of the narrative power of the interactive medium. Simogo has made something very special here." The Telegraph - 5/5 "It's a gripping, somber, atmospheric, and elegantly-designed game, and everyone should play it. I've never played anything quite like it." Touch Arcade 5/5 "An incredible showcase for the potential of tablet games and will undoubtedly become influential over the next few years." CVG - 9/10 "Simogo has packed Year Walk with a hefty share of spine-tingling jump scares, but it’s these external trappings that cause the game’s lore to get under your skin and stick with you long after your phone or tablet has been turned off." Gamezebo - 4,5/5 "Year Walk is smart, thrilling, and absolutely stunningly crafted. It'll throw you for a loop, leaving you transfixed to the screen until you shake out all of its dark secrets." Mac|Life - 5/5 "As with any good page-turner, you won't want to put this game down until you get to the end. It's quite a journey, too. Year Walk is a beguiling adventure, and a truly memorable experience." Pocketgamer - 8/10