Magic Wallpaper Pro with more than 100000+ high quality images will bring your Screen to Life with tons of Themes and Exclusive Wallpapers. Complement your screen with awesome backgrounds. Each picture is a real masterpiece can only be found here! Give your screen a new look with exclusive background and cool theme from unlimited Wallpapers. This is the ONLY wallpapers app you’ll ever need! Download now and find out why we are so popular!
- Background are high quality and high definition images
- This app provides collection of photos for your mobile
- You can Enjoy our Awesome Contents with Simple UI and Great performance
- Add to Favorite function for convenient access to your favorite images
- Easily set Wallpaper within the app
- Useful search option to find more popular wallpapers
Easy, Simple but Interesting UI
- Magic Wallpaper Pro HD+ more focuses on wallpaper image itself, to make greater performance.
- Fast and smooth while using for setting wallpapers
- Save image to your favorite list
- Easy to set as Wallpaper
- New Photos, Beautiful Wallpapers are updated everyday.
- Find by category, color & tags
- The gallery wallpapers can be ordered by popularity or recently added.
- Keep the favorite images by easily saving them to your own device.
- Share cool images via Facebook, Twitter, Email and other social networks.
- Keep your own favorites and histories.
Don’t miss Magic Wallpapers Pro HD+ newest updates on our Facebook page.
***** 66% OFF FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY - 5/15/2017 *****Forget filters. Meet Oilist.The ground breaking generational art app.Genuine art. All saved at canvas-worthy 4k resolution.Give Oilist an image and it will automatically generate a genuine and unique work of art based on it. Painted for you in real time! Participate or spectate, it's up to you, Oilist will delight!Oilist comes with 18 infinitely customizable styles; from impressionist to abstract.Oilist is not a photo filter. Unlike most filter apps, Oilist will never generate the same results twice, and is capable of creating from impressionistic to abstract artwork based on the user’s photos. Instead of applying a fixed formula to an image as photo filters typically do, Oilist analyzes the supplied image using computer vision technology, then paints simulated paint particles that are applied using various brush strokes and techniques.At anytime during the painting process, 4k resolution images may be captured as often as desired. When Oilist is painting, styles may be infinitely customized by selecting from 12 different painting moods, choosing from 15 different brushes, setting brush options such as the size and spacing, and by injecting imperfections with the exciting Chaos tool. The gravity of the paint can be controlled by tilting the device and the brush angles may be controlled by yawing (rotating) the device. To rapidly change settings, it is possible to pause the painting by tapping in the paint area, make any desired changes, the tap in the painting area again to unpause the painting.New and interesting results may be obtained by alternating settings with new settings painted on top of the previous settings. For instance, first paint a layer using the Warm mood followed by a layer using the Cool mood. The use of large brushes tend to create more abstract artwork and smaller brushes work best for high definition detail.Oilist will automatically provide smaller brush strokes and greater photo-realism to detected faces. This can optionally be disabled by opening the Settings app, tapping on Oilist and disabling face detection.
Create stunning and realistic light ray effects quickly and easily. Known as volumetric lighting in computer graphics or crepuscular rays in atmospheric optics, this dramatic effect adds polish and style. Since the rays are only added to highlight areas, they have the effect of passing through objects and add a third dimensional quality. Add shafts of light streaming through clouds, rays filtering through a forest canopy, beams of light on a foggy night or rays shooting out from text. Rays adds a striking and dramatic quality to any image.
- Customize the color of the rays using a color picker
- Threshold control to specify where the rays will be visible
- Modify settings with sliders
- Control ray direction with an on-screen control
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Integrated Help
- No arbitrary resolution limits
- Native retina support