DRAW: The Showdown内容摘要
The biggest update for Draw yet is here!
5 stars - Good looking and simple fun play. Quite an addictive little shoot em up. Worth getting
5 stars - Sick Game, not enough westerns around! Great art, similar to Borderlands! A great buy, worth every cent.
5 stars - Great job ! - I can't believe I've never heard of this one but well done guys. I like how you can customize your character's clothes and weapons as you progress. Each game is a different pattern. Overall it's just fun to play.
5 stars - Nice! - I like this game way better than infinity blade..
2 brand new characters, much sharper graphics, new store benefits, tonnes of new items to make your cowboy unique, and a brand new level to explore! Coyote needs your help more than ever!
Welcome to the Wild West…
The town of Coyote used to be a successful mining settlement, so prosperous it attracted the attention of L. Belly and his gang of Ruffians. They’ve taken over the streets and will stop at nothing until they have terrorized the hard working people of Coyote.
You’ve been appointed the sheriff of this god-forsaken town, taking over from the last one who lasted a whole 45 seconds. The dusty streets and the unforgiving desert stretch as far as the eye can see. You alone stand between justice for the inhabitants of Coyote….or the chaos and havoc created at the hands of L. Belly’s gang…
How fast can you Draw?
• DRAW: The Showdown is inspired by classic westerns, the Wild West, a land with no law.
• DRAW: The Showdown’s colorful and vivid approaches bring its many characters to life.
• DRAW: The Showdown is a randomly Generated On-Rails Shooter, a different game every time.
• DRAW: The Showdown Comes in standard definition, for older iOS devices, and HD for iPad and iPhone 4.
• DRAW: The Showdown allows you to customize your character, buy weapons, clothes and accessories for him. Make your Sheriff unique!
• Coming updates will add: various difficulties, and much more awesomeness!
iPhone 4s + recommended
DRAW: The Showdown版本2.15中的新功能
Improved overall memory management.
Better framerate in older devices.
Corrected rendering of some textures.