Notefile lets you make quick notes and sync them easily with all your devices. It's available as a Mac app and a universal iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud Sync. Our Mac app can show in the Dock or the menu bar, it has a compact window, and you can open it with a keyboard shortcut. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Share notes using AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Select math to calculate it right in your notes
• Search your notes quickly
• Restore recently deleted notes
• Dynamic text matches your settings
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
• All new iCloud syncing is faster and more reliable than ever. Make sure you update Notefile on all your devices to continue syncing—Notefile 2.7 for iOS or Mac. Older versions won't be able to sync with these newer versions. Alternatively, you can use Junecloud Sync to sync with older versions.
• Improved reliability of Junecloud sync.
• Fixed a bug where a note longer than the screen might get cut off on certain versions of iOS.
• Fixed some possible crashes, and a few other minor improvements.