If you are looking for a slow shutter solution to make your photography creations, Magic Shutter is the best choice for you.
Magic Shutter is a professional slow shutter camera on iPhone. You can use it to make motions blur and create long exposure and double exposure photos. Magic Shutter also has a real-time preview feature to watch the results of the current exposure when shooting. This feature allows you to fully control your iPhone camera to your heart’s content.
The cool thing is that you are able to change the settings to adjust the lighting, grid and much more to suit your needs. After shooting, you can use lots of filters to adjust the creations immediately and through the Internet to share your creations with your family and friends.
* Why you should use Magic Shutter?
1. Magic instant preview feature that allows you to preview the exposure result with slow shutter.
2. Smart Exposure feature will avoid over-exposed photos.
3. Flash synchronization freezes shooting objects to produce mixed amazing results.
4. Photo sharing feature allows you to share your ideas at any time.
5. Easily set shutter speed to any time. Time can be set from immediately to infinity (B Shutter).
6. Flexible shooting system and rich filters can be used in your artwork.
7. Powerful image engine provides smooth and stable high quality output.
* Software features:
1. Support separating exposure and focus to shoot accurately.
2. Slow shutter exposure time unlimitedly to turn your iPhone into professional camera.
3. Double exposure feature for presenting multiple shooting photos.
4. Film preview to watch the results of the current exposure when shooting.
5. Flash synchronization to freeze shooting objects at the perfect time.
6. Exposure sensitivity to control exposure.
7. Smart exposure to avoid over exposure.
8. Support 5 shooting modes and 4 flash synchronization options and can be mixed out of 20+ shooting methods.
9. Support stabilization feature to make stable image when you are made photo by hands.
10. Popular social platforms to share the creations with your friends.