- We've added three clocks to Daily Events. Two of the clocks will help you level up a variety of themed bears in your collection, which miiiiight be useful when we unveil Special Events in the near future. ;-) - The third clock is a funny thing that's stuck in a time loop, and can be repaired an infinite number of times per day! (Those of you who manage to play every daily and school event and STILL have honey left over - this is for you.) - We fixed a bunch of bugs - We prepared under-the-covers for the upcoming release of Special Events
Thank you everyone for your kindness and support in these first couple of weeks after worldwide launch! We love you.
- The Spry Fox crew
* Alphabear 2's UI and narrative has been localized into French, Spanish, German and Russian! (Note that the core game is still about spelling English words and learning English vocabulary.)
* You can now see the score target in most campaign maps
* Many players have complained about the end game sequence feeling too long and/or not liking how it speeds up when you tap anywhere on the screen. So what we've done is remove the speed-up, and instead, enabled you to tap a button to just skip parts of the end game sequence entirely. Mash that button if you want to fly through it quickly.
* TV Time now also awards 5 coins instantly the first time each day that you use it. If you've purchased no-ads, you'll get this bonus automatically each day that you play the game. :-)
* Lots of bugfixes and polish in general.
Thank you everyone for your feedback thus far on this beta version of the game! It has been helpful and appreciated.
- We’ve overhauled the campaign story, with more characters and emotion. And you can rewatch old story moments! - You can now help choose a new subtitle for Alphabear 2! Look out for #RenameAB2. - Hard and Master mode now look distinct - lots of balancing improvements and fixes
Welcome to our newest Alphabear 2 update! - We've streamlined the School Mode to make it easier to understand. (Don't worry, your progress has been maintained) - We've expanded later campaign chapters to include more missions per chapter. - The bear-speech generation at the end of each match has been enhanced with new backgrounds/settings/poses. (Some of them are rare, so you may not see them all immediately, but they'll appear eventually!) - LOTS of bugfixes and polish
Lots of good stuff coming to Alphabear 2 in this update!
- There's a new "no ads" bundle! Don't like watching ads for TV time, honey, or reducing the daily time warp cooldown? Fear not! With the "no ads" bundle you'll get 400 coins, 3 coffees, and never have to watch an ad ever again! You'll still get all the same bonuses you would get for watching ads, but immediately. If this sounds enticing, be sure to check out the bundle icon on the main menu! - We've partnered with Merriam-Webster to supercharge our in-game dictionary. Now you can finally figure out what the heck "ensorcell" means. - There's a bunch more cool madlib poses and backgrounds for you to share! - We added a new way to get free coins! In the coin purchase screen you now have the option to complete offers to earn coins. Get that time warp warpin'! - Lots of bugfixes and small tweaks to make the game run better than ever.
This version contains a critical bugfix for players who's default iOS language is not set to English.
In the Steambirds universe, the Allies are losing the war against the Axis powers and their incredible Armada. As an elite Allied pilot, your goal is to stand your ground against endless waves of Axis aircraft. The odds are overwhelming. You're hopelessly outnumbered. The United Kingdom is almost certainly doomed, but you *might* be able to save its citizens.... if you can hold off death long enough for them to evacuate!Steambirds: Survival features 10 unique aircraft and 80 unique missions. Each plane in SB:S has its own strengths and weakness which will require you to change your strategy if you want to succeed. You'll also need to collect powerups dropped by enemy aircraft; grabbing and using these at the right time will be the key to your survival. Steambirds: Survival, the sequel to the hit game Steambirds (first released in 2010 and played by over 12 million people worldwide) is brought to you by its original creator, Spry Fox, and by Halfbrick, the developer of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride. ***************************************IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CURRENT CUSTOMERS: If you have previously purchased the "unlock all cities" upgrade, after you update the game, the cities may once again appear locked. This is easily rectified! Just verify in iTunes Purchase History that your purchase is there, then click the "buy" button again (you won't be charged twice.) If for some reason the purchase is *not* showing up in iTunes, just email us and we'll help you.***************************************
三重小镇 Triple Town - Fun & addictive puzzle matching game
"I had to force myself to quit playing Triple Town in order to write this review, which might give you some idea of just how addicting it is." - Gamezebo.com 5 star review.* Featured FOUR TIMES by Apple in "New and Noteworthy"!* Runner up, indie game of 2011 - Edge Magazine * Runner up, social game of 2011 - Gamasutra.com Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress. How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends? Triple Town is free to play forever. Eventually, you will run out of moves, but they replenish for free if you wait a while, and you can also buy more moves with free coins that you earn in-game. If you want to eliminate the move counter altogether, there is a one-time fee for *lifetime* unlimited moves. It works on any compatible iOS device you own -- just load the game's option menu on your other devices and select "restore unlimited turns" to activate your purchase on additional devices. (Update: we've added a 2-minute mode that you can play free, forever, as much as you want, by watching advertisements in between play sessions. Or you can pay for unlimited turns, which disables the ads in this mode!)
Alphabear is an original word puzzle game by Spry Fox, the developer of the award winning game Triple Town.In Alphabear, you spell words by selecting letters on a grid. When you use letters that are next to each other, bears appear! The more letters you use in an area, the bigger the bear gets, and the more points you earn. Perform well enough, and you might just a win a bear of your own to keep forever. Bears that you win can be used as powerups in future games! They increase the points you earn for using certain letters or spelling certain words, extend your timer, increase or decrease the frequency with which letters appear, and more!