- Added an “Align with Camera” button! Now the map can be rotated in the map screen so the camera's north is also the map's north. So no back and forth between doors to see where you are going anymore.
- More details added on the map, to have less useless backtracking in the experience.
- Added smarter helpers to jump aim: the game will “know” that you want to go to another platform a little bit better now, even after you’re already locked to another platform.
- The Location of Dandara’s active spirit is now disclosed in the map.
- On touch mode, you can now change jump/attack swipe sides.
- On touch mode, you no longer break the aim so easily by going offshoot to the ground, making for example circular platforms more comfortable.
- iCloud support! Now you can share files between multiple devices!
- You can now turn off Vibration when using controllers.
- Triangle shots from Angular Soldiers now deal 2 damage (was 3 damage).
- Eldar shots got buffed (1 damage to 2 damage).
- Salt ghosts now recover 100% of your health on contact, including your own.
- Special Weapons are no longer “super effective” on Bull Soldiers.
- Desert of Remembrance’ s Army room can no longer soft lock players.
- Slightly added/remove white patches throughout the game!
- Dandara’s Salt Spirits no longer get stuck in geometry.
- Fixed bug where you can get soft locked after getting killed by Eldar no longer happens.
- Fixed bug where you could kill the first form of Eldar if you shot a Skull Shaft that pointed in the same direction as his movement.
- Eldar’s corners are no longer weak points.